An outstanding venue, positioned in the very heart of the City of London.
This year the conference returns to Methodist Central Hall Westminster where it took place in 2014. Central Hall Westminster is the largest conference and events venue in central London, a beautiful Grade II listed building, close to Parliament Square.
There are local cafes and restaurants available at lunchtime.
Travelling to Methodist Central Hall by public transport is quick and easy. The closest stations are Westminster and St James Park, and is served by at least 10 bus routes.
How to get there?
- Buses 11, 24, 148 and 211 pass our door
- Buses 3, 12, 53, 53X, 87, 88, 109, 159 and 453 stop nearby
- Victoria rail: 13 minute walk
Charing Cross rail: 14 minute walk
Waterloo rail: 18 minute walk
- Westminster station (Jubilee, Circle and District lines) – 3 minute walk
- St James’ Park station (Circle & District lines) – 3 minute walk
- Victoria station (Victoria, Circle and District lines) – 13 minute walk
# How to create better conversations
# Jesus for sinners, saints and sceptics
# Why science can’t explain everything
# Gay cakes, abortion & freedom of religion
# The real questions our teenagers are asking
Check back for the full conference schedule soon
"A much needed event for all Christians that should take place more frequently!"
"Truly excellent, well organized, content appropriate, speakers were utterly professional and competent. My only regret was not inviting friends and family to such a great event."
"Great speakers, informative, thought provoking"
"Accessible, challenging, rewarding"