An international study's found that the world loves Pope Francis...
Unbelievable? Sabine Hossenfelder and Luke Barnes - The fine-tuning of the Universe: Was the cosmos made for us?
The Big Conversation - Episode 4 | Season 3. Many physicists have pointed out the extraordinary ‘fine tuning’ of the physical laws of the universe that have allowed life to develop within the cosmos.
Luke Barnes believes it gives evidence for a designer behind the cosmos, whereas Sabine Hossenfelder disagrees, questioning whether we can even speak of ‘fine tuning’ as a phenomenon.
For bonus content, updates and more shows sign up at http://www.thebigconversation.show.
We'd love to know what you think of the conversation! Take our survey: https://unbelievable.memberstar.club/page/60b65f153c6b826a710e2af4/dgx50
For Sabine Hossenfelder: https://www.youtube.com/user/peppermint78
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation
• For exclusive resources and to support us: USA http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our regular Newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb
Listen via Podcast
Or via your preferred podcast platform here