Sunday Night Live
Every week you can join Pam Rhodes from her living room as she brings you Sunday Night Live.
Playing your favourite hymns, talking to people about their experiences during this pandemic, a reflection and prayers.
This week on Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 24th January)
- Much-loved actress Dame Sheila Hancock shares her life story of faith
- The mother from Brighton who’s changing the lives of thousands of mothers and children in war-torn Syria
- On World Leprosy Day, from Mozambique, we hear the inspirational story of Zaina
- And Gina Radford, the former Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England, now a vicar in Devon, shares her Reflection
Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 17th January)
- How the Salvation Army responds when there’s a major emergency.
- What lies ahead for our world? A young Quaker voices her concerns.
- An update on The Eternal Wall of Answered Prayer from Richard Gamble.
- And a university chaplain asks, “During this pandemic, where is God?”
Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 10th January)
- At Epithany, we ask who were those Three Wise Men, and what can we learn from them today
- As the NHS struggles to cope with the highest Covid figures yet, we hear how chaplains are supporting patients and exhausted hospital staff
- Jonathan Viera asks for extra kindness during these difficult times.
- What lies ahead for our world? A young Quaker voices her concerns
- And just what is going on in the ancient crypt of Rochester Cathedral
You can access all the previous episodes here