Sunday Night Live
Every week you can join Pam Rhodes from her living room as she brings you Sunday Night Live.
Playing your favourite hymns, talking to people about their experiences during this pandemic, a reflection and prayers.
This week on Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 18th April)
• Operation Mobilisation taking God’s love where it’s needed most
• George Verwer, who founded OM half a century ago, looks back over the years
• Is there a book you’re burning to write? How to share your story with others
• Sarah Teibo, award-winning singer, on how we can learn from each other
• And we remember Prince Philip, a man who loved the sea
This week on Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 11th April)
• Buried alive in Iraq – the hymn that brought comfort and reassurance to this soldier
• The Chaplain supporting merchant seafarers who are far from home
• Dr. Kate Coleman reveals the 7 Deadly Sins of women in leadership
• And the two young sisters whose recording of Hallelujah is inspiring the world
This week on Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 4th April) Easter Sunday
• David Suchet reads the whole of St. John’s Gospel at Westminster Abbey
• Christian MPs and Peers from across the political parties come together to share a message of renewed hope this Easter.
• Christ’s favourite disciple, Peter’s discovery on Easter morning – can it be true?
• Bishop Alan of St. Albans - happy in robes in the pulpit, but happy in the garden in his wellies too!
• And voices are raised in song across the country as Christians give thanks that Christ is alive – and He Is Lord!
This week on Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 28th March) Palm Sunday
• On Palm Sunday – how those closest to Jesus recall his last days
• A year into lockdown, remembering those we’ve loved and lost
• As April arrives, what does that mean for our farmers – and for us?
• Thinking of going on a pilgrimage? Pack your rucksack for Wales!
This week on Sunday Night Live with Pam Rhodes (Sunday 21st March) 50th edition
• Matt Redman pays tribute to his friend, Luis Palau
• A year in lockdown - we remember the fear, the grief – and the rainbows of hope
• Mal Pope shares the heartbreak of not being able to hug those we love
• Kat Osborn from Safe Families for Children shares about the last year.
• And how the internet brought us together – and sometimes tripped us up!
You can access all the previous episodes here