Global evangelist and founder of Christ for all Nations (CfaN)...
The Word is Out
Premier Be Still and Know prize
The winner of Premier Radio’s Be Still and Know competition will enjoy a retreat-holiday in France worth over £500, with Spring Harvest Holidays. They will be able to enjoy rest and relaxation alongside ministry and retreat time led by Premier Radio’s Micah Jazz.
The winner will be able to combine the refreshment a holiday with a renewed encounter with God and the personal spiritual development of a retreat.
The prize is for up to twelve days at Spring Harvest Holidays’ Le Pas Opton resort and it’s not just for one person – bring along your partner, friends or family to share a top-of-the-range Evergreen mobile home with en-suite master bedroom.
There’ll be plenty of time for the classic French holiday– barbecues, beaches, baguettes and of course the wonderful on-site facilities including swimming pool, coffee shop, bar, sports facilities and more.
Be Still and Know is more than a holiday, though. It’s an opportunity to step away from the everyday and invest time in exploring your faith with the support of an experienced Retreat Guide.
MONDAY 'Christian' - 'Premier'
TUESDAY 'Real', 'Worthwhile', 'Positive'
WEDNESDAY 'Purpose', 'Adventurous', 'Meaning'
THURSDAY 'Exciting', 'Intense','Direction'
FRIDAY 'Stability', 'Stronger', 'Motivation'
MONDAY "Jesus", "Focus", "Fulfilling"
TUESDAY "Missing", "Answer", "Reasonable"
WINING WORD - SPIRITUAL
1. The following rules ("Rules") together with Premier Christian Radio’s ("Premier") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to The Word is Out on Premier Christian Radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from MONDAY 2nd MARCH 2020 and will conclude on FRIDAY 13th MARCH 2016 unless won early. The "Radio Station" is Premier Christian Radio.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must PHONE 08450 212121 (the “Phone Line”) during the opening times. Calls will be charged at the standard network rate. Entrants must also give their First Name and Phone Number to be eligible for entry. The registration periods for the competition will be given out on air.
4. Three PHONE entrants will be randomly selected to play. Plus one reserve in case of Call Failure.
5. All entrants selected to play will be required to talk LIVE with the presenter/s. If the entrant cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. The first randomly selected phone entrant will be played a celebrity audio clip with one word obscured. The entrant must correctly identify the obscured word to win. There will be 3 separate rounds on air each weekday at 0830 from 2nd March 2020 and will conclude on 13th March 2020.
(Premier reserves the right to take the game off air when programming output requires it). Entrants wishing to be included in each round will need to enter every DAY the competition is played.
7. If the caller is able to identify that hours obscured word they will win a prize jackpot of no more than £500 Spring Harvest Holidays Voucher
8. All entrant answers whether correct or incorrect will be displayed online on this page.
9. All players must be 18 or over.
10. To be eligible, entrants or any member of their family residing at the same address (including, but not limited to, spouse, children, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents) may not have won a Prize on Premier Christian Radio within a one month period prior to the current competition round.
11. Multiple entries are permitted, but each entrant will only be counted once.
Competition Promoter: Premier Christian Communications, 22 Chapter Street, London SW1P 4NP. If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please contact Premier on 020 7316 1300.
Premier Be Still and Know terms
There is a single prize which will be awarded at the sole discretion of Premier Christian Radio and Spring Harvest Holidays.
The prize is a retreat/holiday at Spring Harvest Holidays’ resort Le Pas Opton for the period 11-22 May, as specified in the brochure and on the website. It includes the following basic and additional items:
- Up to twelve days accommodation in a top-of-the-range Evergreen mobile home
- Dover-Calais ferry crossings with P&O Ferries
- Activities, programme and entertainments
- Use of the park facilities
The prize does not include the following items:
- Ferry upgrades or supplement charges (eg to Eurotunnel or Brittany Ferries)
- Fuel and food costs
- Personal costs incurred during your stay including drinks, telephone charges, tips and gratuities
- Holiday travel insurance and breakdown insurance, which is strongly recommended
Accommodation and ferry crossings are subject to availability at the time the winner contacts Spring Harvest Holidays to confirm details. The prize winner may upgrade or extend the prize holiday at their expense on request and subject to availability. Employees and their families from Premier and Spring Harvest Holidays are not eligible to enter this competition.