Inspirational Breakfast with Esther Higham
We found out from Joshua that they created this app because they needed it, they thought we might need it too. In a world obsessed with doing, we are discovering the ancient art of being.
Life for too many is a struggle. So often we adopt a lifestyle that is frantic and busy and we then long for the next day off, the next vacation or to get beyond the next deadline. We so easily find ourselves living simply FOR rest. Yet for those who know God, life can and should be lived FROM rest!
This app is designed to help you find and maintain a place of peace. It is from this place that we actually become so much more productive. When we learn to “let go and let God” life actually becomes so much more joyful and fruitful.
Our prayer is that this app will help you find the rhythm of rest that God always intended you to have. As you rest, as you simply abide in Him, may you know the beauty of His peace.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
– An oasis of calm, self-care and the discovery of a better way to live
– Beginners guide into meditation and mindfulness
– Meditations that cover a wide range of topics such as joy, gratitude and freedom from stress.
– Customisable sessions; choose the music, voice, mediations and timings that best suit you.
– Regular updates with new content.
“Drop Thy still dews of quietness,
Till all our strivings cease;
Take from our souls the strain and stress,
And let our ordered lives confess
The beauty of Thy peace.”
John Greenleaf Whittier (1807-1892)